We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|For an overview of Molotov cocktails throughout the Fallout series, see Molotov cocktail.|
A simple, inexpensive explosive, the fire bomb is simply a Molotov cocktail crafted out of an empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottle, liquid flamethrower fuel, with a makeshift cloth fuse inserted into the neck of the bottle.
A low yield incendiary weapon, the fire bomb has a small blast radius (3 yards or 2.74 meters) and deals a small amount of explosive damage, while also setting the target on fire.
Notably, the fire bomb has a 1.5 second fuse, rather than exploding on impact.
- Joshua Graham
- Gun Runners: Vendortron (after completing the add-on)
- Goodsprings: Chet
- 188 Trading Post: Michelle Kerr
- 188 Trading Post: Alexander
- Non-player characters
Behind the scenes
- As the fire bomb uses the dynamite animation set, the model of the weapon isn't an exact match for the world model of Sarsaparilla bottles, including the dimensions and texture.
- The fire bomb will work for assassinating characters by planting it in their pocket, except instead of exploding, it will set them on fire.
- JSawyer.esp by Joshua Sawyer properly sets up the fire bomb to detonate on impact and adds a crafting recipe for them (1 Sunset Sarsaparilla Bottle and 175 flamer fuel).
- energy resistance instead of fire resistance. The fire bomb's damage is affected by
- Critical kills with the fire bomb will cause plasma gooification deaths.