In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Fist of Rawr
|For an overview of gauntlets in the Fallout series of games, see gauntlet.|
Fist of Rawr
The Fist of Rawr is a unique and craftable Unarmed weapon. The hand of Rawr, the legendary deathclaw in the Divide, can be forged to make a highly damaging weapon that's the only of its kind in the game. It has an increased range over other unarmed weapons because of its long claws. While it does not negate damage resistance or threshold like in Fallout 3, this deathclaw gauntlet does twice the normal damage to limbs, making crippling an opponent much easier.
1 Fist of Rawr
- Note: this item is also craftable via a dialogue option with Veronica, or with ED-E (with at least 1 rank of the Camarader-E perk).
- Note: should the player take the Wild Wasteland trait they will craft the Fist of the North Rawr instead. Though it has a different name and a separate Form ID, it is otherwise identical to the Fist of Rawr.
- Even though Rawr is dark green, the Fist of Rawr is the normal deathclaw color.
- Rawr's Talon is a quest item, and therefore cannot be dropped or removed from the player's inventory; beginning Dead Money while in possession of it will allow the player to craft the Fist of Rawr in the Sierra Madre.
Behind the scenes
- The name of the Wild Wasteland version, "Fist of the North Rawr", is a reference to the post-apocalyptic anime and manga Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken).