In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Built into Fizztop Mountain, the Grille was once one of the most popular restaurants in the amusement park, bar none. Reknowned for the quality of its food, it has come a long way since and not in the good sense of the expression. Notably, the Mountain was taken over by Colter, for use as his private residence as he ruled over the Nuka-World with an iron fist.
There is a lift in front of Fizztop Mountain that takes one up to the semi-circular patio built into the bar, which hosts the restaurant and bar. The bar has been converted into the Overboss's sleeping quarters, with a power armor station, bed, Expert-locked safe and steamer trunk in the east, and a kitchenette with a chemistry station in the west. Doors at the base of the mountain and behind the bar leading inside the restaurant.
The ground floor entrance leads into a reception area, with an elevator in the corner. This leads to the restaurant, which has been made into the Overboss's main quarters. The main room holds a bed, another power armor station, a weapons workbench, an armor workbench, and Colter's personal terminal.
- There is a fusion core in the Overboss's sleeping quarters, on the bedside table.
- A Nuka-Grape and a Nuka-Cola Quantum are found behind the bar.
- A Nuka-Cola Victory and Nuka-Cade ticket stack are found behind the reception table on the ground floor of the restaurant.
- A Nuka-Cola Wild can be found in the Nuka-Cola machine, also in the reception area.
- There is a scene in the restaurant bathrooms of a male animatronic bent over the toilet while a female animatronic facepalms at him.