|For an overview of grenade models used throughout the Fallout series, see Grenade.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The flash bang is a type of non-lethal grenade that deals fatigue damage. In addition, they also reduce enemy weapon skills and have a one in four chance of frenzying tunnelers. Upon detonation, the grenade releases a large explosion of blueish-white colored light in a 10-foot radius.
Getting caught in a flash bang's radius causes your screen to either blur or turn completely white (depending on how close you were to the blast). In addition, your hearing is severely affected.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Found on the body of a dead NCR trooper when first entering the collapsed overpass tunnel.
- Can be found on marked hunters and marked scouts in varying amounts (1-3+).
- Can be found on the occasional dead NCR trooper or NCR Ranger, typically in caves or other dark areas.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The model of the flash grenade is very similar to the cut stun grenades.
- Radius of 220 units, 128 units = 6 feet.