(Redirected from Flatwoods Tavern (Responder Volunteer Headquarters))
Flatwoods Tavern is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The tavern has two floors, with a large cooking area established in the adjacent parking lot where Rev. Delbert Winters taught residents how to cook after he encountered survivors eating "raw rat carcass behind a dumpster."
- The automated training kiosks are set against the northeastern wall on the first floor, offering training as a Responder Volunteer.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- On one of the school desks in this area is the note Free Cooking Lessons!, along with many plastic plates, utensils, and aluminum cafeteria trays.
- Inside the tavern in the main bar area, another note Free Cooking Lessons! can be found on the bar.
- In the kitchen window are two notes hanging from clips: Guest Check No. 024 and Guest Check No. 025.
- In the kitchen will be several refrigerators, one of which is locked and another of which has a chain gate for a door. The locked refrigerator contains a corpse with the holotape Responder's Plea, and the gated refrigerator contains a random recipe. The nearby counter with the green footlocker contains the note Flatwoods Tavern Purchase Order History. The holotape Who Goes There? - Part 1 can be found on the counter to the left of the cash register. Volunteer Training Program: Food can be found on the terminal.
- On the second level, the note To Janet is stuck to the bulletin board, and the holotape Survivor Story: Tabitha is on the small table near a corpse sitting up in a chair.
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Flatwoods Tavern appears in Fallout 76.