Flavors of Mayhem is a quest in Fallout 76.
Rose wants to study the killing methods of the raiders that inhabited Pleasant Valley before their extinction. The Vault 76 dwellers provide the perfect candidates for testing!
- The first method covers the use of syringers to apply debilitating drugs, as per the Cutthroats. Rose will ask that the players use her syringer and apply a karma barrel to it, then go shoot a creature with it. Although Rose asks for a yao guai, players can use it on any difficult creature. The karma drug will increase their fighting ability and resilience for 60 seconds, then leave them in a greatly weakened state. Shooting a high-level enemy like a scorchbeast earns her respect, but has no effect on the quest.
- Next, the Trappers. They focused on traps and lures, so Rose asks the players to craft and use an explosive bait on a creature. Note that any creature can count, as long as it steps on the bait, setting off the explosive.
- Diehards swore not to kill without a reason, so Rose asks the players to test the Power of Friendship: Approach a Deathclaw without getting killed. Then either kill it or flee. Interacting with it to make friends does not, unfortunately, work.
- Blackwater Bandits were sneaky thieves, so Rose asks the players to steal from a Super Mutant camp. Note that stealing is optional: All she wants is the contents of the loot box, which will spawn a missile launcher.
- Gourmands had peculiar tastes, so Rose asks players to kill a Feral Ghoul... And if they have the Cannibal perk, eat the corpse (optionally).
- After all's done, players just have to return to Rose.
|-|| ||Add a Karma Syringe Barrel Mod to Rose's Syringer|
|-|| ||Shoot a Yao Guai with a Karma Syringe|
|-|| ||Kill your target while it is affected by Karma|
|-|| ||Craft Explosive Bait at any Tinker's Workbench|
|-|| ||(Optional) Find materials to craft Explosive Bait|
|-|| ||Use Explosive Bait on a creature|
|-|| ||Approach a Deathclaw and "Make Friends"|
|-|| ||(Choose one) Kill or escape the Deathclaw|
|-|| ||Steal from a Super Mutant camp|
|-|| ||Kill a Feral Ghoul|
|-|| ||(Optional) Equip the Cannibal perk and cannibalize a Feral Ghoul|
|-||Speak with Rose|