Flight from Zion is a final quest in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
All the preparations have been made; it is time to lead the Sorrows on their exodus out of Zion, to be safe from the White Legs.
- Fight your way to the Pine Creek Tunnel.
- (Optional) Complete the three quests: Prisoners of War, Retake the Bridge, and Sanctity of the Dead.
- Deal with Salt-Upon-Wounds.
- Either kill him, or convince him to leave peacefully with a Speech check of 75.
- Speak to Daniel.
- Use the detonator to collapse the Pine Creek Tunnel.
|20|| ||Fight your way to the Pine Creek Tunnel.|
|30|| ||Deal with Salt-Upon-Wounds|
|40||Speak to Daniel.|
|50||Use the detonator to collapse the Pine Creek tunnel|
- Once you start this quest, until finished, all enemies other than the White Legs will disappear from Zion Canyon.
- You cannot fast travel once this quest begins; you have to make your way entirely on foot.
- Upon beginning this quest, Waking Cloud/Follows-Chalk will leave the player as a companion. Everything in their inventory will be returned to the player, possibly causing the player to become over encumbered. Furthermore, Joshua Graham will become the player's companion, but will refuse to trade inventory items. Just drop items, they will still be there if you return.
- After you begin the quest, other side quests (Prisoners of War, Retake the Bridge, and Sanctity of the Dead) will appear. The completion status of these quests will affect the ending of Honest Hearts.
- If you do not complete every optional objective, Daniel will scold you for not doing everything you could have done.
- Southern Passage after completing this mission. While walking towards the exit that will lead you back to the Mojave Wasteland, you may be approached by a random non-player character (many times a member of the Great Khans) and be handed a detonator. This will cause your HUD to disappear and your game to freeze. The only way to overcome this glitch is to restart your console.
There is a game-freezing glitch that may occur as you attempt to leave Zion through the
Some Sorrows tribals may be left behind at the tunnel after the completion of this quest.
The game may crash when you detonate the explosives.
Walking along the river with Joshua Graham can cause him to get stuck in many places. Sometimes the optional quests will not show up in one's Pip-Boy.
|Act 1||Ain't That a Kick in the Head · Back in the Saddle · By a Campfire on the Trail · They Went That-a-Way · Ring-a-Ding-Ding!|
|Act 2||Wild Card (Wild Card: Ace in the Hole, Change in Management, You and What Army?, Side Bets, Finishing Touches) · The House Always Wins (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII) · Render Unto Caesar · Et Tumor, Brute? · Things That Go Boom · Kings' Gambit · For the Republic, Part 2 · You'll Know It When It Happens/Arizona Killer|
|Act 3||No Gods, No Masters · All or Nothing · Veni, Vidi, Vici · Eureka!|
|Other||Come Fly With Me · Crazy, Crazy, Crazy · Ghost Town Gunfight · Guess Who I Saw Today · Left My Heart · My Kind of Town · The Legend of the Star and A Valuable Lesson · Unfriendly Persuasion · Wheel of Fortune|
|Companion quests||ED-E My Love · For Auld Lang Syne · Heartache by the Number · I Could Make You Care · I Forgot to Remember to Forget · Nothin' But a Hound Dog · One For My Baby|
|Unmarked quests||A Bit of Slap and Tickle · Access Powers · All Fired Up! · Andy and Charlie · Arachnophobia · Arizona Scavenger · Barton the Fink · Bear Necessities · Big Winner (Atomic Wrangler, The Gomorrah, The Tops, Ultra-Luxe, Vikki & Vance) · Bounty Killer (I, II) · Brotherhood Bond (I, II) · Caching in at the Cove · Cajoling a Cudgel · Claws Mended · Claws Out · Dealing with Contreras · Defacing the Humble Stone · Democracy Inaction · Don't Poke at the Bear · Eddie's Emissary · Exhumin' Nature · Flogging a Dead Corpse · Friend of the Followers · Getting a Leg Up from Andy · Gland for Some Home Cooking · Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger · Hat's Entertainment · Help for Halford · Hidden Valley computer virus · Highway to the Danger Zone (I, II) · Honorary Rocketeer · I Love Bananas · Iron and Stealing · Keith's Caravan Charade · Laurifer Gladiator · Lenk's Bad Debts · Lily and Leo · Long-Term Care · Malleable Mini Boomer Minds · Maud's Muggers · Meeting an Equal · Missing a Few Missiles · Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans · Of Boomers and Education · Old School Ghoul · A Pair of Dead Desperados (I, II) · Papers, Please · Pistol Packing · Playing on the Old Joana · Poor Meat Never Makes Good Soup · Powder to the People · Power to the People · Proper Burial · Razzle Dazzle! · Reach for the Sky, Mister! · Rest and Resupply · Ringo's Caravan Rules · Rotface's Loose Lips · The Screams of Brahmin · Silus Treatment · Short-Term Treatment · Smooth-Talking Criminal · Strategic Nuclear Moose · Straus Calls · Strip Search · Saving (or Savaging) Sergeant Teddy · Stocking Up · Suits You, Sarah · A Team of Moronic Mercenaries · Team Spirit · The Thorn Mayhem · Thought for the Day · Tourist Traipse · Trudy's Radio Repair · A Trusted Aide · Useless Baubles or Fancy Trinkets? · We Must Stop Beating Like This · We Must Stop Meeting Like This (I, II, III, IV) · Wind-Brahmin Wrangler · You Gotta Break Out a Few Eggs · You Make Me Feel Like a Woman|
| Cut quests||Auto-Inject Quest · Bright and Shiny · Chip Provenance · Debug Topics · Jailhouse Rock · Meat of Champions (quest) · TempMan · The Thorn Mayhem · Underpass Water Purifier · Viva Las Vegas! · Welcome to Fabulous New Vegas|