Flooded trainyard is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
This once prosperous hut on the edge of the Cranberry Bog was dearly affected by the subterranean nuclear tests carried out by the Atomic Mining Services. The tremors that passed through the region caused the ground to give way, leading to widespread flooding and destruction, cutting off railway access and causing millions in damages - all brushed off by the AMS as the results of a "natural" earthquake.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This mire of derelict train cars and ruined buildings contains a large number of high level loot if players are willing to brave the high radiation levels and ornery locals. The ruined warehouses to the northeast include a locked safe and crafting stations for food and power armor, while the maintenance workshops to the northwest offer some insight into what has happened. By the entrance is a hut with a rather grisly sight inside, a dead settler and a variety of torture implements.
- The most interesting items are scattered among the ruined trains sitting on the tracks and include several lootable containers, a magazine spawn point, and a bobblehead, on top of good high-level loot for components.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and notes
- Sight to See: In the back of the trailer by the entrance.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Flooded trainyard appears in Fallout 76.