Foggy Bottom station is a part of the DCTA Metro system. Part of the white line... under the Washington, D.C. ruins.
This metro station has 2 major entrances from the north- and soutside in which toll-booths have to be passed. In the center a second floor waiting area with some benches and raider holdouts. Down the escalator two metro tunnels which are caved in, except for the left metro tunnel leading east.
To the west the Metro Central exit, the left tunnel leads to a tunnel entrance.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - Walking from the DCTA tunnel 014-B Potomac entrance, if you take the first left into the small area between the tracks, you will find one or two raiders along with the Quantum, which can be found behind the gate next to the table and machinery.
- Nikola Tesla and You - There is a room to the north with an (average) terminal, with the skill book on the electric cabinet left of the protectron charging pad, under the clock on the wall.
- The approach to the Dupont Circle exit has several bear traps to avoid/disarm. The Georgetown north approach has only one such trap.
- You can also download a map of the DCTA metro via the terminal that activates the protectron.
- There is a unique (but useless) item called Danielle's book located on the floor next to an eastern bench in the bottom of the large central area.
Behind the scenes
Foggy Bottom is a real-life area of Washington D.C.
Foggy Bottom station appears only in Fallout 3.