The Followers safehouse is a location in Fallout: New Vegas. Located by travelling due west from Griffin Wares Sacked Caravan.
To access the safehouse, you must become Idolized by the Followers of the Apocalypse. Julie Farkas will offer you membership of the Followers and give you the key. She will invite you after you have been given the option to buy magazines.
- A D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine skillbook can be found inside or next to the nightstand next to the far right bed.
- Left-most bed: advanced radiation suit, 1 Rad-X, 1 RadAway, 1 plasma grenade, 1 plasma mine, 1 ¡La Fantoma!, 1 Future Weapons Today, and one tri-beam laser rifle.
- Middle bed: all-purpose science suit, 2 stimpaks, 1 pulse grenade, 1 pulse mine, 1 Today's Physician, 1 Programmer's Digest, and 1 multiplas rifle.
- Right-most bed: reinforced combat armor and reinforced combat helmet, 1 hunting shotgun, 24 beanbag 12 gauge shells, 1 Fixin' Things, and 1 True Police Stories.
- In addition, there are two graves behind the safehouse that can be opened.
- The safehouse is visited by Doctor Luria every few days. The player can receive a small amount of stimpaks, a super stimpak, or radiation supplies from the doctor once each time she visits.
- Doctor Luria does not usually take any items, (although she rarely may take consumables such as Nuka-Cola Victory or Nuka-Cola Quartz if they are left out). There is also a workbench on the immediate left when you enter. There are also several shelves that players can place items on.
- The two refrigerators in the safehouse are not safe to store items in. However, the lockers and footlockers are.
- If Doctor Luria is in the safehouse, the two refrigerators may restock different edible items every time they are opened. The player may empty the refrigerators and reopen them for more items as many times as desired. Unwanted items placed in a refrigerator will be replaced with new items when the refrigerator is reopened.
- If Dr Luria is killed inside the safehouse, the refrigerators continue to work occasionally although sometimes they may be empty.
- Like items found in the other safehouses, many are in poor condition.
- The water from the drinking fountain has zero rads.
The Followers safehouse appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
After the new update (1.3), the safehouse may replenish its weapons and armor and any stored items may be lost.
- Doctor Luria may spawn inside the safehouse. She will be standing with her eyes closed but cannot be interacted with as she will be unconscious.
- bighorner may spawn behind you When fast-traveling here, a
The beds in the safehouse