Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Fort Defiance is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Built from the ruins of Allegheny Asylum, Fort Defiance served as headquarters for the newly-established Appalachian branch of the Brotherhood of Steel.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The Asylum is beautiful and quite large. The outer courtyard contains a large fortification surrounding an ASAM and a sonic generator that are a part of Event: Line in the Sand. The guardhouse at the gates contains a fixed hunting rifle spawn, while the dead Paladins within will typically carry weapons and have another weapon spawn by them.
- The entire area is filled with feral ghouls and Scorched.
- The main entrance leads to the hallway flanked by two offices for the staff (and the Brotherhood after the takeover). Until the player gains access to the Brotherhood areas, they can only explore the derelict southern wing of the Asylum. Among the dead patients and ruined rooms lies...
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Gate Guard Primer: In the entrance guardhouse.
- De Silva's Recon Report: Inside the Asylum, office to the left.
- Hospital Report: Staff Incident: Office opposite the previous holo.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Fort Defiance appears in Fallout 76.