Forum:Adminship Request - GhostAvatar
Well here it is, my admin request..... finally =D
As most of you know already, I have been here for some time now and have made many contributions to the Vault. Although my grammar and spelling isn't the best (so don't be expecting to much of that from me), I do enjoy fixing and formatting pages here, especially pages that have fallen into disrepair over time. This is the area I tend to excel at and one of the reasons for the request.
- Mainly for maintenance (ie; File management, moving pages over redirects etc.)
- Kinda fed up of always reporting vandals, especially when I could do something about it myself.
As you can see, I have made many contributions to the Vault. To list them all would be protracted, so here are some of the highlights;
- Currently working on overhauling the world objects and nominated for merge.
- Recently redid the FNV quests overview layout.
- Cleared out and sorted all the 1000+ unused images, along with Jspoel (time for that drink).
- Cleared out all the wanted images as well.
- Helped out with the creation of the creature layout guideline.
- A lot of work done on the fixing the DPS value for weapons info box.
- Cleared down the orphaned pages from 1000+ to under 100.
- Annoyed some admins, that's got be worth a few votes hihi =P
- Fixed a lot of the dead end pages, especially on the release of FNV.
- A big overhaul of the ammo pages across most games.
- Redone a lot of the images ie; Vault boy, weapons etc.
- Did a big push on the item overhaul project, just a few left and mainly needs to be checked off *cough*.
- I am sure there is probably a lot more I could add, but this is just of the top of my head.
Poll finished on April 4, 2011.
A consensus must be reached by voting before any action is taken.
- Jspoel 22:11, March 28, 2011 (UTC) Just seeing your name here is enough for me. Of course, my man! You're all over this wiki.
- Dreadcthulhu 23:07, March 28, 2011 (UTC) Definitely.
- GobTheGoul I thought you are already an admin!
- Icommandoxx 00:18, March 29, 2011 (UTC)icommandoxx --
- Kastera (talk) Yes. Of course. You do even more than some other admins that will remain unnamed.
- Boone123 02:38, March 29, 2011 (UTC) Yessir
- Hal10k (Leonard Bernstein!) 02:58, March 29, 2011 (UTC) You were fit to be an Admin halfway through your first month. Saying no at this point would be like trying to joust with a freight train.
talk03:14, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
I can't see why not :) --
- Gears of duty What?! You're not an admin? I always thought you were an admin. Nevertheless, you have proven worthy to becoming an admin here on this wiki.
- YakovFrolov 09:46, March 29, 2011 (UTC) Looking at the amount of edits you made, and the help you've put into this wiki, you deserve to fairly kick some anon ass. ;) --
- Ghouly89 (Talk) 06:08, March 30, 2011 (UTC) I was hoping this would come soon. ;) --
- Kingclyde 08:18, April 1, 2011 (UTC) You've been doing some excellent work on the wiki. You have my vote! --