Dear The Vault,
I would like to say goodbye. My time is simply not ample enough to keep up with such a lively site.
I have enjoyed my time here immensely. I have grown in respect for the admins here, who all give so generously of their time and expertise. I have enjoyed seeing new users find their way around, gain proficiency, and finally become major contributors. I have also enjoyed contributing, which I hope has been more often helpful than not.
Thanks, everyone, for coming together to create one of the most vibrant and productive gaming wikis on the net.
- Let me be the first to say thanks for all the time and all the effort. The Vault appreciates it. BILLYOCEAN Wanna talk? 21:50, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- We might not have seen eye to eye on everything, but I respected your hard work, and you will be sorely missed. SUPER HUGS "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
Nooooo you cant leave us alone here with all these Anons!! o_O
You will be dearly missed! --188.8.131.52 22:02, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Well Gothemasticator, you and I have had our disagreements but I'll admit that I'm sad to see you go. I know exactly how you feel when it comes to time, I can't help but feel guilty for my own lack of activity lately but a number of factors are involved including some personal issues and unemployment, and I'm not the sort to just sit on my behind all day doing nothing about it. Anyway I wish you all the best, and I hope you'll eventually find the time to come back to the Vault. Good luck in all of your future endeavours. -- 22:18, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
First Itachou and now you? This gives me somewhat of a sad feeling. Guess real life has caught up with too much, already noticed that in the past year, you weren't online that much. Thanks for your participation in making this such a fine wiki, maybe you can pop in for a moment in the future. All the best, Goth. Jspoel 22:34, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- All the old admins are leaving! D:
- Be safe in the wild and wooly internet, Goth! There'll always be a spot open for you here! Nitty Tok. 22:51, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
It saddens me to know that you are leaving Gothe, what little interactions I have had with you I have enjoyed, and it saddens me to see another trusted admin and user of the Vault leaving. Richie9999 23:02, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Damn it... I won't say this doesn't hurt; believe me, it does. I'm not sure what it was, but I drew inspiration from you when I was a new user. You were the reason that I wanted to get 10,000 edits before I became an admin; I wanted to be just like you. You were the reason I worked so vigorously on the Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project.
- You made me leader because you said you didn't have enough time to work with, so I guess I can't say I didn't see this coming, but I still wish this wasn't happening. Who's going to sift through all the Behind the scenes bunk now? I hope whatever you're pursuing in life, you succeed. Revamping your music career? Somehow, we'll survive without you. Just make sure you come back what Fallout 4 come out, y'hear? I'll see you later, Gothe. Your friend, Kastera (talk) 00:20, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
While we never conversed, it truly saddens me to see an admin whose work for this wiki was nothing short of exceptional depart. Hopefully you'll be able to pop in for a moment to say "Hello" from time to time. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, Goth and you will be sorely missed. Farewell. -- Almighty Higgey (talk page) 00:34, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
You probably don't even know me, seeing as we've never actually had the pleasure to talk in the few months I've been here, but I've seen the hard work and the effort you put in to make this wiki great. You will be missed by many here, I'm sure of it, even by the people you didn't get to know very well. Thanks for the hard work on the wiki. Go, the masticator! (that sounded corny, didn't it?) 22:31, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
Wow i'm stunned, this is truly a massive loss for this wiki, i hope that you will be able to come back at some point Goth. ---bleep196- 22:57, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the kind words, everybody (especially Kastera - I'll miss you, too). All the best!--Gothemasticator 22:46, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Wow, I'm sorry to hear this (kinda late too). You were extremely helpful when I first started here and your presence here will be missed. Good luck.--Kingclyde 22:58, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Sad to see admins leave, like you and Itachou (hoping that there is no more for now). I'm not too invested in this wiki but I see the contributions of each others in the shadow from time to time. You was a user worthy of the admin position and you have done good works here. Good luck and farewell Gothemasticator. Light-Revan 14:58, November 10, 2011 (UTC)