In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
We've got liquor, chems, and whores a plenty. Pick your fix and we'll oblige.”
Sister of James Garret and co-owner of the Atomic Wrangler Casino, Francine appears to be the business and financial account of the Wrangler, handling its profits and interest. She is rather uptight about her business, and will do anything to keep the Wrangler star attraction of Freeside, as she lets James take care of its entertainment and appearance.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Alcohol|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: 10 caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Debt Collector: Francine asks the Courier to get certain caps from various personalities in Freeside, and later asks the player to kill Caleb McCaffery.
- Big Winner, Atomic Wrangler: After winning 5,000 chips from gambling at the Atomic Wrangler, Francine gets fed up and doesn't allow you to gamble there anymore.
Effects of the player's actions
- If the player talks to her after killing Caesar she will give the player a bottle of whiskey on the house.
- If the Courier chooses ED-E she will sometimes say to James Garret "That's a strange look'in robot"
- If the Courier goes behind the Counter both Garrets will go after the Courier but never attack, just warning the Courier to go away.
|Grimy pre-War businesswear|
|Atomic Wrangler bank key|
Atomic Wrangler upstairs key
Drops on death
Francine Garret appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Francine and her brother James may appear in the Atomic Wrangler counter without clothes. Also, Francine may appear in Aaron Kimball's suit.