Frank (Fallout 3)
|For other characters in the Fallout universe named Frank, see Frank.|
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
This is your last mistake little bartender!”— Ymir.
Frank is the bartender of Paradise Falls in Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
Captured a few months back during a raid just north of Megaton, Frank has yet to adjust to life as a servant and acts up constantly. He's been placed in charge of drinks at the bar, as bar patron Ymir doesn't take kindly to his drinks being spilled or watered down.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
Effects of player actions[edit | edit source]
- When the player approaches the food court region of Paradise Falls where Frank works, he is promptly accused of watering down the vodka and killed by Ymir who uses his super sledge to smash Frank before he can even react.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the player interrupts the conversation between Ymir and Frank before Ymir kills him, Frank will not be killed (not approaching the food court altogether will also keep Frank alive).
- If he is still alive, the speech option with Ymir about killing him will not be there obviously even though he was meant to die.
- Aggravating the slavers will also make Frank hostile, causing him to attack you with his bat. He can be difficult to notice behind the bar, so you may not notice him until he leaps out to attack.
- As Frank is meant to be killed, he is not available to trade with you, even though he is a bartender. The only speech option you receive is "I have to go now".
- If you are attacking Paradise Falls, Ymir and Frank may still be having their conversation, even if both of them are attacking you.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Frank appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Slave collar. Despite being a slave in Paradise Falls, Frank is not wearing nor in possession of a
- It is possible that if you attack his body with a weapon even after he is dead, the slavers will turn hostile towards you.
- If the player hurries to the bar and speaks to Ymir before he kills Frank, he may walk away and leave Frank alive.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.73: "Frank
Captured a few months back during a raid just north of Megaton, Frank has yet to adjust to life as a servant and acts up constantly. He's been placed in charge of drinks at the bar, as bar patron Ymir doesn't take kindly to his drinks being spilled."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)