Fraternal Post 115
Fraternal Post 115
Background[edit | edit source]
This building once served wounded veterans, helping them with their recovery, and hosted a number of other public services, like awarding scholarships, organizing food drives, and hosting bingo games. However, like many other locales around Boston, it is now rampant with super mutants, led by a blind war chief named Dead Eye.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The entrance is flanked by two offices; a staircase in the front leads up to the second floor and an adjacent hallway leads to an auditorium serving as Dead Eye's quarters (behind a Novice-locked door). West of this auditorium is a back entrance, with another stair case leading to the second floor. The second floor consists of several offices, as well as a balcony to the east overlooking the auditorium. An armor workbench is in the store room to the north.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Dead Eye, a blind supermutant. Originally, another supermutant was supposed to be fought here, called The Watcher, who is a generic leveled creature.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Guns and Bullets: on the podium in Dead Eye's quarters.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum is found in the supply room on the first floor. Another Nuka-Cola Quantum can be found outside in the alley south of the entrance; it is on a wooden box with a Vault-Tec lunchbox.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The speech microphone can only be interacted with once.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Fraternal post 115 appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.405: "[7.04] FRATERNAL POST 115
This location once served wounded veterans, helping with their recovery. Now it is a place of bloody despair: Choose either the front or rear entrance, depending on your predisposition to stealth combat. This two-floor mansion has a central pit where a new congregation gathers, led by the blind Dead Eye and his Super Mutant brethren. You can cut him off from flipping on an alarm, use the microphone and deliver part of a pre-war speech, and collect a magazine and copious ammunition in the process."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Exectutive Terminal, Events