Free Adytum from the Regulators is an unmarked quest in Fallout.
- This quest can be accomplished at any time, as the only step is to kill all the Regulators.
- If the Vault Dweller got the weapons for the Blades, 5 heavily armed Blades will accompany them into the map. Each is wearing combat armor, two have AK-112 assault rifles, two have Wattz 2000 laser rifles, and one has a P94 plasma rifle. With their help, the Regulators shouldn't be a problem.
- Should the Vault Dweller delay the attack, in order to speak to Zimmerman again you must directly select the dialog option, Razor replies that this may not be a good idea.
- After choosing the above dialog option, entering Adytum, and returning, Razor will have disappeared. None of the other Blades react to this, and it is impossible to launch the Blades' attack on the Regulators. After eliminating them single-handedly, however, Razor reappears in the Blades' hideout, implying that she fled the area to escape Regulator reprisal.
- If you say to Razor to talk to Jon and entering the area back where the Blades are, she becomes dead (her "legs" can be seen). If you attempt to loot her (even if there is nothing on her) and going back to the area, only bloodstain appears.