As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Fresh potato (Fallout 3)
|For the various forms of vegetables that appear in the Fallout series of games, see vegetable.|
A fresh potato can restore some Hit Points, without irradiating the consumer. It is one of the few edible food items that doesn't give you any radiation, besides other fresh fruits or vegetables, and food found in a non-compromised vault.
- One can be found in Pinkerton's Lab, in the broken bow of Rivet City.
- Ten are in the Rivet City science lab, though taking them is considered stealing.
- One of the potatoes has no owner and can thus be taken without negative karma. It is on the table with the Bobblehead - Intelligence and is the closest of three potatoes to the test tube racks.
- Fresh potatoes and other fresh vegetables available in the Rivet City Science Lab are the direct result of the current Rivet City science project. There is a random bit of speech that may be told to the player from Janice Kaplinski that explains that they are the result of the work that is being undertaken in the lab.
- The scientists at Rivet City have a large stock of fresh fruit and vegetables, and will say, "Be careful, that stuff is worth more than you" or "Don't touch the vegetables, they're fragile."