From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Taking the G.O.A.T.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Get to the classroom from the doctors office.
- Take the G.O.A.T..
- Exit the classroom.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
G.O.A.T. results of fellow students[edit | edit source]
|Amata Almodovar||Supervision and administration|
|Butch DeLoria||Hairdresser||He wants to be a barber, actually.|
|Christine Kendall||Maintenance||Her mother would've preferred a Career in Science or Home Economics.|
|Freddie Gomez||Failed to finish the test|
|Paul Hannon Jr.||Maintenance|
|Wally Mack||Unknown||Wally penciled in answers he knew would land him the perfect job, causing much envy in Mr. Brotch.|
Transition quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Boys and girls have different parts, Right? Now listen closely."" (Dad)
- "So, what is your problem anyway? Like, I'm the Overseer's daughter. So what? Like I get any kind of special treatment or anything..." (Amata Almodovar)
- "No, now that is not correct. Tell me what is..." (Mr. Brotch)
- "Remember, Revelation 21:6 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end..." (Dad)
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The achievement name, G.O.A.T. Whisperer, is a pun on animal whispering.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- A common script bug may manifest when the test fails to start despite the students playing the scribbling animation. A simple reload fixes it.
- Mr. Brotch might not force-greet the player if they knock out any of the characters in the hallway.