Tri-beam laser rifle (GRA)
(Redirected from GRA tri-beam laser rifle)
Tri-beam laser rifle
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The tri-beam laser rifle (GRA) has the appearance of a "sawed-off" laser rifle, being shorter in length, without the tube underneath the barrel, and with a new emitter aperture and wiring that allows three beams to be fired with each shot.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Tri-beam laser rifle, the common variant that does not support modifications.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
- Tri-beam laser rifle focus optics, increases damage by 3 per beam
- Tri-beam laser rifle heavy duty capacitor, increases weapon condition by 200%
- Tri-beam laser rifle hi-capacity terminal, increases ammunition capacity by 24.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Silver Rush, sold by Gloria Van Graff.
- Hidden Valley, sold by Torres.
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron
- Prospector's Den, sold by the Merchant.
- Various merchants around the Mojave.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like the standard tri-beam laser rifle, each beam has a chance to score a critical hit.
- With all said perks and the focus optics you can reach a maximum damage of 108.9.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- As with all weapons that use multiple cells per shot, you only have a chance to recover 1 microfusion cell per shot.
- This weapon lacks the (GRA) suffix in the French version of the game. If you want to get the GRA version, buy one that is in full condition. Don't forget to save before buying it, and try applying a mod to make sure it's not the base game weapon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]