The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Keep Your Eyes on the Prize: Gabban will tell what has happened to Nipton.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- Gabban will initiate dialogue with the player when the first enter Nipton and tell the player what he and his party did to the people of Nipton.
- Gabban will notice if the player has the Mark of Caesar.
- If the player has Terrifying Presence, they can threaten Gabban.
Effects of the player's actions[edit | edit source]
- Depending on the player's reputation with the Legion upon meeting Gabban, the player will be attacked by Gabban and his party or will be recognized by Gabban for their favors done for the Legion.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Legion veteran armor|
|Various food, water, chem consumables, Legion Denarius, and Case, 10mm|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gabban's dialogue within Nipton is nearly identical to Vulpes Inculta's, differing only when Gabban refers to himself in addition to some minor punctuation changes. Also, he provides much more information about the Caesar's Legion than Vulpes, can be directly asked about Lanius for example. However, Gabban is unable to give the quest Cold, Cold Heart.
- Gabban has the same face model that Dead Sea and Alexus have, but Dead Sea and Alexus do not appear unmasked in normal gameplay.
- Unusually for a soldier, Gabban is completely unarmed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gabban appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.