Garrahan Estate is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
This massive Mega Mansion was constructed to serve the wealthy Garrahans as a seat of power - just opposite the Garrahan Mining Headquarters. From their perch high above the misery of the Ash Heap, the Garrahans tried to confront the rising influence and might of the Hornwrights - to no avail.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a vast, sprawling mansion that contains five levels worth of loot and goodies. The exterior of the mansion at the ground floor has little in the way of notability. The security elevator in the foyer can only be accessed with the Garrahan Estate access card, found in Garrahan's office in the HQ on the other side of the road. Take note of the remnants of mass protests by miners before the Great War.
- The elevator deposits the player on either the lowest or central level of the mansion. The lowest floor contains the sloth cages in the east and the kitchen in the west, together with a small lookout lounge and bedroom in the northwest. Just up the stairs lies the second floor.
- This floor contains the game room and the bar and lounge on opposite sides of the floor. In the central section is Bill Garrahan's bedroom and a firing range on the southern face, which contains a security cage with a weapons workbench and a high level minigun spawn.
- The third floor belonged to Bryce Garrahan, with his office and lounge in the western part bedroom in the eastern. His bedroom contains a safe and a tinker's workbench.
- Up on the fourth floor are the main music and dining room in the western part, with an adjacent kitchen and guest bedroom. The other end contains yet another bar and music room. The floor shares the central foyer with the third floor.
- The fifth floor contains the living spaces of Vivian Garrahan in the central area (with a locked level 3 closet containing BDSM paraphernalia and a safe, and private bathroom), Angelica Garrahan's bedroom on the southern face.
- Up on the grand roof deck is the main... Party hall for a lack of a better world. A bar at the eastern end, a kitchen and a car model that one of the Garrahans was working on, and a jaccuzi-filled open deck to the west complete the image of almost revolting opulence.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Special Minigun behind a locked security gate requiring level 3 hacker perk.
- Can't find the keycard: On table in front of lobby door.
- Issac's Message To The Sloth: On a holotape radio table behind wraparound sofa, just in front of third floor elevator door.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Garrahan Estate appears in Fallout 76.