Gauley Mine is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The mine is set into the mountainside as expected, with two entries, one of them hidden beneath the foliage. The interior of the mine is largely linear. The western end contains the mine staging area with the locker room and the safe.
- The main corridor includes two turns, before terminating in a maintenance room that also contains machinery used in the excavation. The southeastern corner contains a large cavern, with the location's steamer trunk against the exit tunnel.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential bobbleheads
- In the left locker, in the southwest corner of the locker room (with the hole in the wall), just south of the mine entrance, inside the mine.
- Atop a ceiling mine support, in the mine junction shack, at the end of the first mine tunnel, inside the mine.
- On the top edge of the blackened wall AC unit with the light above it, on the northwest concrete wall of the main generator and gantry chamber.
- Potential magazines
- On the work surface with drawers, left of the locked safe (1), on the roof of the entrance area, inside the mine (interior).
- On the open locker in the upper western corner just left of the gantry steps, inside the large gantry platform and generator room inside the mine (interior).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gauley Mine appears in Fallout 76.