Giddyup Buttercup (Fallout 4)
This spectacular child's toy was all the rage before the Great War. Now it is useful for scrap: it can be broken down into three gears, four screws, four springs, and five steel. Still, this bit of scrap is hefty, weighing 8 pounds, so hauling it around can be difficult.
- At least 14 are found in the Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ.
- An oversized Giddyup Buttercup is also found on display.
- Several in the Wilson Atomatoys factory.
- In the Harbormaster Hotel on the upper floor, behind the advanced locked door.
- In Mayor McDonough's bedroom in Diamond City (must be stolen).
- In Warwick homestead, round the back of the water tanks.
- In The Slog after getting the Giddyup Buttercup toy parts for Arlen Glass, he will leave one for you.
- They can be manufactured using a builder.