Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Me? Heavy weapons. Miniguns, Missile Launchers... If it's bigger than a human and goes boom, I'm all over it.”
Paladin Glade is the heavy weapons expert of Lyons' Pride in Fallout 3, and is located in the Citadel's A Ring.
Background[edit | edit source]
Paladin Glade is the oldest member of Lyon’s Pride and serves as the group’s heavy weapons specialist, technician and smith. But it’s a well-known fact that Glade is also the most well-rounded and experienced Paladin in the Pride and is not to be trifled with.
Compared to other members, he has a very sober perspective of the conflict with the Enclave, realizing that the Brotherhood has never gone up against an enemy as well equipped and organized as the Enclave. He is committed to fighting for the Brotherhood regardless of his personal opinions, however, and he considers being picked for the Pride an honor.
He has a more whimsical side too. His technical talents make him an adept hacker and he hacked into Sawbones' terminal in the infirmary, ribbing the sentient Mr Gutsy about his poetry and poor password security.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Gallows Humor: Glade manages the betting pool to learn Gallows' real name.
- Take it Back!: Glade provides fire support during the approach to the Purifier.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Lyons' Pride power armor|
Brotherhood power helmet
Merc troublemaker outfit (32%)
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Man, I don't know. Fighting Uglies is one thing, but we've never gone up against anyone that well trained or organized. Even their tech is better."
- "Man, nothing dies like an Ugly. I once saw Colvin snipe the leg off of one at 200 yards. Thing pirouetted like a figure skater!"
- "You my friend, are talking about the most elite fighting force ever assembled within the Brotherhood of Steel."
- "Each of us was handpicked by Sentinel Lyons herself. You can't even realize what an honor that is. Sarah defines combat excellence."
- "Me? Heavy weapons. Miniguns, Missile Launchers... If it's bigger than a human and goes boom, I'm all over it."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Glade appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.89: "Paladin Glade
Paladin Glade is the oldest member of Lyon's Pride and serves as the group's technician and smith. But it's a well-known fact that Glade is also the most well-rounded and experienced Paladin in the Pride and is not to be trifled with. He's a badass, so don't mess with him."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Glade's dialogue
- Citadel terminals; Citadel Medical Terminal