Fallout Tactics characters project
Missing data (derived, tag skill %s, dialogue)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Glenda's in-game portrait (left) and her actual portrait (right)
Glenda Close is the person in charge of medical research as well as practical applications of medicine in the field. She is an attractive, raven-haired, middle-aged woman with keen eyes.
A deeply religious person, Glenda holds the beliefs of her people firmly in her heart. At the time of the "rescue" Glenda was rebounding from a failed relationship and thought there was a connection between herself and the Warrior. Just like all Reavers rescued by the Eastern Brotherhood of Steel, she was placed in an internment camp for questioning and processing, before the Movement's members were accepted into its ranks.
Interactions with the player character
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Field medic first aid kit
Drops on death
- "I am Glenda Close, First Doctor of the Movement! I...[sharp breath] and I am honoured to meet your acquaintance, Beautiful One."
- "I apologize for my words but, you seem an incandescent angel in a time shadowed with darkness. I can feel your energy pulsating within me like an out-of-phase inductor!"
- "Lead me to safety while my feet still obey my brain's electro-commands!"
- "You must have been sent by His capacitance."
- "I welcome your gift, Holy One." (spoken to the sky)
Glenda Close appears only in Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.
Behind the scenes
- Glenda's NPC has an incorrect portrait assigned, using a bald, maimed Reaver in place of the attractive, dark haired one.
- Glenda's attraction to the PC is a pop-culture reference to the movie Fatal Attraction, which stars actress Glenn Close.
- Mission text
- The latter is marked "Core_mis19_glenda.zar"