The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Godfrey, your personal robotic butler.”— Godfrey, Fallout 3.
You can obtain the suite by destroying Megaton in the quest The Power of the Atom. He can tell jokes, adjust your hair, tell you where to buy better suite items, and give you (up to 5 times a week) purified water.
Godfrey stays in the Lone Wanderer's Tenpenny tower suite all day.
Interactions with the player character
|This character provides miscellaneous services.||
- Godfrey has a few small, albeit useful features. He can sense when you are injured when you walk into your suite, tell you where to buy items for your room, and can dispense free purified water, up to 5 a week. He can also give you a free haircut, and he can tell jokes, which are often science-related.
Drops on death
- His counterpart in Megaton is Wadsworth.
- He, like his counterpart, mutters "not that I really want to" after asking, "How may I serve you master?"
- "I was going to a clairvoyant's meeting but it was canceled due to unforeseen events."
- "Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, 'Does this taste funny to you?"
- "I once visited a crematorium that gave discounts to burn victims."
- "Two atoms are in a bar. One says to the other, 'I think I've lost an electron.' The other asks, 'Are you sure?' To which the first replies, 'I'm positive."
- "A neutron walks into a bar. 'How much for a drink?' To which the bartender responds, 'For you, no charge."
- "A photon has mass? Huh, I didn't know they were Catholic."
Godfrey appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the Scenes
- The joke, "Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, 'Does this taste funny to you?'" was also told by a servant robot named 'Andrew' (Robin Williams) in the movie Bicentennial Man.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.75: "Godfrey
For those discerning types, choosing the right robotic butler is simply a matter of class. Enter Godfrey, the perfect mechanized butler, with many exciting features, such as water purification, follicle-shortening, and just the right type of mirth programming. To wit: "I was going to the clairvoyance meeting, but it was canceled due to unforeseen events." Your perfect plastic pal is fun to be with."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)