|For an overview of boxing gloves variants in all games, see boxing gloves.|
The Golden Gloves are a pair of unique boxing gloves in Fallout: New Vegas.
Like boxing gloves and boxing tape, the Golden Gloves inflict a manner of 'sub-lethal' injury, in the form of fatigue damage. When an opponent takes too much fatigue damage, it knocks them out rather than killing them.
If the opponent cannot be fatigued, the gloves will instead inflict 15 damage to their health. Of the three, the Golden Gloves inflict the most fatigue damage at 50 points, versus the boxing gloves' 35, and the boxing tape's 20.
- Boxing tape, a variant that deals the least amount of fatigue damage.
- Boxing gloves, a variant that deals less fatigue damage.
- ¹ These weapons inflict Fatigue damage in addition to their regular damage.
The Golden Gloves can be found on the casino floor of the Lucky 38 casino, in the VIP Lounge. The lounge is situated at the top of a small staircase to the left upon entering the Lucky 38. They are located on a bookshelf behind the bar, with a framed issue of Boxing Times adjacent to them.
- Robots are never capable of being fatigued when using this weapon.
- Festus can be "killed" with the Golden Gloves.
- The Golden Gloves is the name of an annual competition in the United States for amateur boxers, usually referring to the National Golden Gloves competition.
- The icon for Golden Gloves is stored in the folder which houses icons associated with perks, possibly indicating that the weapon was at one point intended to be a perk instead.
This weapon will apply the same fatigue damage even if the attacked non-player character is blocking.
- critical hit or sneak attack critical.
No additional fatigue damage is applied when the player's attack results in a Sometimes when you switch to another weapon after equipping and using the Golden Gloves they will still appear as equipped even when you pull out the other weapon.