The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Although her duties take her elsewhere her main duty is maintaining the NCR Ranger safehouse in the Mojave Wasteland (which she tries to return to every few days) and supplying any rangers whom need ammunition.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
The Courier meets her in the NCR Ranger Safehouse, which she visits every few days. The Courier can request a small amount of specific ammunition (regular, energy, or explosive) from her every few days.
|NCR Ranger patrol armor|
|NCR dogtags (2)|
Drops on death
- While she is "away" she actually is in a closed off section of the cave which can be seen by traveling through the door that leads to the Mojave with no clip enabled.
- A bug causes her to stand in front of the exit with her eyes closed, but still swinging back and forth as if she were alive. When talked to a message says she is unconscious.
- If you set your weapons up outside the crates on the shelves in the first room, she will put them in her inventory.
- If you have updated your game into new versions and create a new game, Ranger Gomez or any other Safehouse keepers may not show up. Removing and re-installing the patches may fix this.(Tested On PS3, Verified).
Gomez appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Why are you here?"
Gomez: "I'm here to dust off the cobwebs, make sure everything is working, that sort of thing. Sometimes it can be a while between visits by rangers so it's good to have someone around to keep the lights on for them. I also bring ammo supplies with me for any rangers who may be running low. If you need any feel free to ask."
- The Courier: "Are you always here?"
Gomez: "My duties tend to take me elsewhere, but I try to be here at least a few days out of the week."