In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Sorry, It's not my job to get involved.”— Gomorrah bartender
The Gomorrah bartender is the title for several different bartenders in the Strip casino, Gomorrah. There are four at any given time, one on the main level of the casino, one in the Lower Brimstone level, one in the Zoara Club and another in the lower lobby. They sell chems and other consumables.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Chems, Alcohol, Consumables|
|Dapper gambler suit or|
Well-heeled gambler suit or
Fancy gambler suit
Drops on death
- Both the bartender on the main level and the one in lower brimstone share the same inventory.
- Killing a bartender may give you Good karma.
- However, if you kill a ghoul bartender, you receive Evil karma.
- Sometimes a bartender will greet you or say farewell to you (outside of dialog) with a different voice from the one they have in-dialog.
- The bartenders' supply of chems may never replenish after you buy from them once.
Gomorrah bartenders appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.