Clockwise: Trudy and Smiles', northwestern, central, eastern
Goodsprings homes belong to the denizens of Goodsprings. Although many are boarded up and left abandoned, four of them have been restored as housing (excluding Doc Mitchell's house).
Layout[edit | edit source]
Sunny Smiles' and Trudy's[edit | edit source]
Northwestern home[edit | edit source]
Home to a settler busy cultivating the hardy soil in Nevada.
Central home[edit | edit source]
The largest house in Goodsprings, with a well-maintained kitchen, living room, and bedroom, and a slightly less well-maintained bathroom.
Eastern home[edit | edit source]
A small, three-room house. Notably, none of the items inside are owned, allowing it to be used as player housing.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Trudy/Sunny Smiles' house
- A Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual: In the living room, on the bookshelf, partially obscured by a large scorched book
- Single shotgun and a box of 20 gauge shotgun shells: Near the bed.
- Two boxes of .22LR rounds: near the bottom left of a cabinet
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: Near the chessboard in the bedroom.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Goodsprings home appears in Fallout: New Vegas.