Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gorge Junkyard is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Located just off Interstate 59, the Gorge Junkyard was one of the largest salvaging yards in the Forest and was used by Responders for a time. Now it's ripe for the taking.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a large, open space with the local workshop - claimable by any player - located just near the shed close to the house. It's an excellent spot to defend against ghouls and other melee attackers due to the open lines of sight and ability to deploy turrets effectively. Less so against other players.
- The location also contains harvestable titanium, junk, wood, and concrete.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential power armor: Inside the locked green trailer (3) amid the junk, in the yard itself.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gorge Junkyard appears in Fallout 76.