We've Moved! Just as Gamepedia has joined forces with Fandom, this wiki had joined forces with our Fandom equivalent. The wiki has been archived and we ask that readers and editors move to the now combined wiki on Fandom. Click to go to the new wiki.

Graduated cylinder

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Mbox image.png
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Mbox incomplete.png
Infobox incomplete
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Graduated Cylinder
Fo4 Junk Img 216.png
UsesBreakdown results:
1x Glass
Editor IDChemistrySetBeaker01
Base ID00176050

The graduated cylinder is a junk item in Fallout 4.


This piece of laboratory equipment can be broken down into one glass.


  • Graduated cylinders can typically be found in laboratory settings, including chemistry classrooms.