Graham (Lieutenant Governor)
|For other characters throughout the Fallout series, see Graham.|
Graham was a power mad politician and second highest executive officer of the state. Graham had an undeserved high opinion of themself, and thought it impossible to keep Graham's public image having to use other facilities with the plumbing out in the New State House. Graham in a fit decided to give the work crew only a week to completely rebuild the plumbing of the New State House before throwing them out.
Although needless to say, Graham was considered more with their public image than the state of the state finances. Major discrepancies in the financial reports were changed before they were released to public record. In a state of paranoia he believed that the Treasurer wanted his job before Graham and Graham's allies perform a coup d'etat and take control of the state. Using the ongoing civil unrest as an excuse, they made their move and placed the city under martial law. Afterward there were several instances of physical outbursts against Graham's coup, they weren't successful in removing him from power, in the scuffles they damages some historical artifacts. Prompting the now Provisional Governor to have all the artifacts of the Massachusetts State House to be moved into storage. Only to be moved back when they believed it to be safe.
Graham is mentioned only in Fallout 4.
- Boylston Club terminals; Boylston Club Terminal, Events Calendar - October
- Massachusetts State House terminals; Terminal
- Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts on Wikipedia
- Massachusetts State House terminals; Terminal, Bathrooms
- Massachusetts State House terminals; Terminal, Finances
- Massachusetts State House terminals; Terminal, Retirement
- Massachusetts State House terminals; Terminal, Public Order
- Massachusetts State House terminals; Terminal, Storage