The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Background[edit | edit source]
Grecks can be found in the north east of Freeside, and is easily recognized by his lazy eye. He has a history gambling and drinking, and does not like to pay his debts. According to him, he got his lazy eye from an incident with a "scum-humping water baron."
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Debt Collector: Grecks is one of the people that owes a debt to Francine Garret at the Atomic Wrangler Casino.
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
- If the player chooses to make fun of his lazy eye, Grecks will get angry. If the player makes further derogatory comments, Grecks will turn hostile. Killing him will result in negative karma and Freeside infamy.
- By letting your companion kill him, your karma and reputation will not get affected.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once you are done with Francine's quest, Grecks will loiter around Freeside (should the player deal with Grecks in a non-violent way while working on Francine's quest) and will attack any random Freeside thug that may spawn as the player moves around Freeside. Grecks will eventually die since he doesn't heal after each fight.
- While ghouls rarely have facial hair, Grecks has a beard.
- He is one of only a handful of characters that have deformed faces.
- If you have a high enough Speech (60) skill, you can convince him to literally give you the clothes off his back. This results in a loss of karma.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Dirty pre-War casualwear|
|Bag of bottle caps|
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Grecks appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.