In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Grilled mantis is a food item which restores health, but also increases the player's radiation level. It also reduces starvation in hardcore mode.
Effects of Survival skill
|10||+1 Hit Point, -90 Starvation||60||+2 Hit Point, -165 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point, -105 Starvation||70||+2 Hit Point, -180 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point, -120 Starvation||80||+2 Hit Point, -195 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point, -135 Starvation||90||+2 Hit Point, -210 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point, -150 Starvation||100||+3 Hit Point, -225 Starvation|
- Note: radiation levels are not affected by the Survival skill level.
1 Grilled mantis
- Genaro in Freeside will occasionally sell grilled mantis.
- Lacey at the Mojave Outpost sells some.
- Two grilled mantises can be found in the Mojave Outpost barracks in the kitchen area in between the sleeping area and the bar.
- Prior to patch 18.104.22.1684, the recipe required two honey mesquite pods.