As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Fallout 3 locations project
Section needed (Wan Yang and the password indicate more... also who is "Bern"?)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Inside the grower's shack, there is a usable queen-sized bed, as well as a sink and toilet. It also contains various furniture pieces that can be sat upon. There is a random swampfolk living inside.
- A mini nuke behind the Box 1213 - Bern's Voice holotape near the bed, .32 pistol and 10mm rounds on the floor near the trunk.
- A police hat on top of the TV in the corner.
- There are several parts for the custom weapons including 2 fission batteries needed for the quest A Spoonful of Whiskey. Except for four components, the parts for all the weapons appear to be here.
- Two bottles of moonshine. One on the kitchen table and one on top of the cabinet next to the refrigerator.
- Unlike most cabinets in Fallout 3, the cabinets in the grower's shack can actually be opened up to reveal the contents inside.
- It is possible to get stuck between the chairs surrounding the kitchen table. Reloading an autosave fixes this.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.662: "1.04: GROWER'S SHACK (LAT 02/LONG 05)
On the trail that winds randomly northwest from Point Lookout to the Sacred Bog lies a small farming operations that does business with Tobar the Ferryman. It is the westernmost point in the middle of the "Trapper's Triangle," which stretches from the Grower's Shack [1.03] in the west to the Trapper's Shack to the north [1.05] to the Lil' Tyke Playhouse to the southeast [1.07]. A small dock and outbuilding (which cannot be entered) and two rickety bridges allow access to this growing operation. Rows of flickering bulbs keep the Bloatflies away, and provide visual cues. Also find numerous Wild Pinga to pick, and a number of Swampfolk ready to defend their livelihood. You can sip water from the Water Tower Valve after thirsty combat. The main attraction however, is the Grower's Shack itself, Access the Storm Door to Run-down Shack on the north side, near the rusting swings."
(Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Tour of Point Lookout)