Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Fallout Tactics characters project
Missing data (derived, tag skill %s)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Leader of the Red Stingers, Sciavo is a greasy-looking man with well-toned muscles and a mean streak. Together with several other inhabitants of Quincy, he stole munitions, ordnance and suits of power armor from the Brotherhood's depot in town. He and his cohorts poisoned the guards, then stole away with the gear in a Brotherhood vehicle.
They then traveled to the west, eventually reaching the town of Coldwater, where they used their armor to take control. In response to the incident, the Elder council declared them guilty of high treason against the Brotherhood and dispatched the Warrior's squad to carry out the sentence.
What the Elders did not realize was that they effectively created Guldo and the Stingers. As a poor farmer from Quincy, he was grateful for saving him from the Beastlords, but could not fail to notice that the Brotherhood had it easier, or so he thought. To him, the Brothers just came in and took what they wanted from hard working people. He simply took the same approach.
However, Guldo also failed to realize another thing, that is, the extent of the Brotherhood's retaliation. After he and his crew were killed by the Warrior, their bodies were crucified outside of Quincy... together with the guards that were poisoned. Furthermore, Brotherhood Inquisitors rounded up the Stingers' known friends and family into an internment camp to seek out information about any weak links in their security. Ultimately, regardless of the result, they would all end up in a labor camp to ensure security and cut down on rumors.
Interactions with the player character
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
|Midwest Brotherhood power armor|
|P94 plasma rifle|
Rusty old monkey wrench
120x 5.56mm rounds
50x microfusion cell
Drops on death
Guldo Sciavo appears only in Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Mission text:
Name: Guldo Sciavo.
Role: Leader of the Thieves.
Background: Guldo is the leader of the Red Stingers. He organized a group from Quincy, poisoned the BOS guards and stole their equipment. He is a greasy-looking man with well-toned muscles and a mean streak.
Guldo is currently planning how he should rule the town.
- Briefing: "No matter how long I live, the shock of treachery still cuts deeply. The Brotherhood has been betrayed by a group of criminals from Quincy. Considering our intervention during the Beastlord hostage crisis, this is doubly insulting. The mayor reports that this group of rogues poisoned our warriors as they stood vigil over the town. In their weakened state, the guards could barely defend themselves, and the thieves looted our unconscious Brothers and stole away in a Brotherhood vehicle. The basic equipment is easily replaceable and is of no consequence. The theft of several suits of Power Armor is our major concern here."
- Briefing: "We have since tracked their progress to the town of Coldwater, where they have used our equipment to exert their dominance over the local populace. This cannot be allowed to continue."
- Briefing: "You will bring your squad to this "Coldwater" and make inquiries until you locate the thieves. The Elders have judged them guilty of high treason against the Brotherhood and death will be their reward."
- Guldo: "It's not that I'm not grateful that you saved me from the Beastlords. It's not that at all. I saw an opportunity and I took it. I'm not going to be some poor dirt farmer all my life! You Brotherhood guys get everything handed to you on a silver platter! You just march around and take hard working people's shit! If you think about it, I'm as much Brotherhood as any of you! Take your best shot! I dare you!"
- Debriefing: "The scoundrels' bodies will be displayed in proper crucifixion outside the town of Quincy, along with the guards that were on watch. Our Inquisitors have also rounded up known friends and family of the criminals to an internment camp. If they have information about any weak links in our security, we will find out. If they don't, they will be placed in a labour camp to prevent the spread of rumors and ensure proper security."