This venerable brewing operation was started by a local beer maker named Button Gwinnett, namesake of one of the founding fathers. Their Southie Stout was voted "Boston's Best Beer of 2051 and 2062."
Section needed (employee terminals, customers, and tours)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
When the Great War struck survivors would stumble into the restaurant. A few weeks later and the looters would attack the building for any and all supplies, the survivors then fled into the paired facility. Melissa locking herself in the closet of the restaurant and a male survivor barred himself in the rooftop computer room. Currently, the brewing factory is a dilapidated home for mirelurks.
The entrance is partitioned from the main factory floor by an Expert-locked door (which can also be opened with the Advanced-locked terminal). Down the first catwalk, there is a hole in the southwestern wall that contains a pipe leading to The Gwinnett Restaurant.
The rest of the main factory floor is a flooded mess, with collapsed catwalks throughout. Therefore, to navigate the room, one must go to the southeastern wall and across the pipe heading southwest. The pipe leads over a catwalk that one can drop down to, which leads to the brewing systems office.
More pipes outside the office lead southeast to another catwalk that grants access to the rooftop. There are two separate pods on the roof: one barred from the inside, one locked (Advanced). The bar inside can be shot through the broken window, allowing access to another brewing system terminal
- An edition of Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor is found in the upper floor office, beside the brewing systems terminal.
- The Gwinnett Stout recipe holotape is obtained by ejecting it from the brewing system on the roof.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum is found behind the sheet of plywood beside the Nuka-Cola machine at the entrance.
Gwinnett Brewery appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.515: "[18.05] GWINNETT BREWERY
This venerable brewing operation was started by a local beer maker named Button Gwinnett, namesake of one of the founding fathers. Their Southie Stout was voted “Boston’s Best Beer of 2051 and 2062.” Currently, the brewing factory is dilapidated. There is roof access, but only from the interior. Outside, beware of flammable oil, shoot through the broken windows to remove the bar from the door to the metal hut, allowing access to a brewing systems terminal, and a recipe for Gwinnett Stout."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Gwinnett Brewery terminals; Terminal, Craft Wing Tours
- Gwinnett Brewery terminals; Brewing Systems, System Malfunction?
- Gwinnett Brewery terminals; Brewing Systems, Shamrock Taphouse
- Gwinnett Brewery terminals; Brewing Systems, Hotel Rexford
- Gwinnett Brewery terminals; Brewing Systems, Ballpark
- Gwinnett Brewery terminals; Brewing Systems, Trapped