Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
H&H Tools, Inc.
|This page is about the pre-War company. For the location, see H&H Tools Factory.|
H&H Tools, Inc.
Building the things you need to build a better tomorrow!”— Advertisement
H&H Tools, Inc., often called H&H Tools Company, was a pre-War tools manufacturing corporation.
Background[edit | edit source]
Under his rule, the company prospered and employees enjoyed great benefits. As the years went on, he found himself missing his father's presence and advice more and more, but told himself he would not be weighed down by the past, convincing himself that it wasn't really family, as the House family was broken.
After a year, he became paranoid towards Henderson, believing that Henderson and his brother were conspiring to seize the company, and had Cindy-Lou keep an eye on him. As a result of his growing paranoia, he began introducing absolutely insane security measures.
This was worsened when Robert's RobCo Industries began a hostile takeover of the company, first attacking them on the stock market. This resulted in Anthony's mental breakdown and on the eve of the Great War, he sealed the Vegas factory, which became a deathtrap for years to come.
Known facilities[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the company is named the H&H Tool Company the factory is named H&H Tools Factory with an extra "s"
- Even though there was a strong rivalry between the two brothers House, the PDQ-88b Securitron (a creation of Mr. Robert House) appears to have been developed with the help of Anthony's company, since the Securitrons have a plate under their face-screen with the H&H logo and a text that reads H H TOOL COMPANY, they also produced the tires.
- In the last journal entry in "Anthony House's terminal," the author signs off as "Alexander House" instead of "Anthony House"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
H&H Tools, Inc. appears in Fallout: New Vegas and its products appear in Lonesome Road.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- H&H Tools, Inc. is likely a reference to Hughes Tool Company, founded by Howard Hughes Sr. The character of Mr. House is based on Howard Hughes Jr.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- H&H Tools Factory terminals
- Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collectors Edition p.305: "[2.06] H&H Tools Factory
Long before the war, H&H Tools Company provided Nevada and California high-quality robotics equipment. Owned by the half-brother of Robert Edwin House (the founder of RobCo, and—were it not for the 200 year gap—the same man who lives in the Lucky 38 Casino). When their father was killed in an accident, the elder brother swindled Robert out of the family fortune, and assumed control of the company.
Robert went on, through his dealings with RobCo and their lucrative contracts, to become one of the wealthiest men on earth. His half-brother meanwhile, became increasingly paranoid, seeking to guard himself against a vengeance that never came, and inflicting all manner of strange HR rules on his workforce. The remains of this factory still stand, surrounded by husk-like remains of North Vegas' industrial area."
(Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland)