H&H Tools nail gun
H&H Tools nail gun
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The H&H Tools nail gun is a tool designed and manufactured by H&H Tool Company that uses pneumatic pressure to project nails into furniture, roofing and other construction projects. Since the War, is has been re-purposed into a fully automatic weapon to project nails into limbs, skulls and other bodily attachments. It has a design comparable to a 9mm SMG, with a yellow color. It is fairly common though has an extremely high resale value. It does twice the damage to limbs and is silent.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be found in toolboxes.
- Nail guns can be found in various toolboxes across the Divide.
- Collapsed overpass tunnel, one can be found on the ground near an NCR Trooper.
- Hidden on a ledge in Courier's Mile, next to a skeleton and a toolbox.
- Sometimes used by marked men.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The data files contain incomplete data for flechette ammunition; however, none is available in-game.
- It has the highest rate of fire for any one handed gun.
- When aiming in first person the impact of the round will not match up with the sights, making them ineffective at long range.
- Despite decent durability, it will break down rapidly due to the high rate of fire.
- The Courier still needs a high Guns skill to wield the weapon efficiently, despite it being created for construction.
- The Nails used as ammunition for the nail gun are actually too big to be fit the magazine and feed, instead the nail gun uses a different nail model (seen below).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- When firing in third person, the nail projectile will appear to be floating just out of the muzzle. However this is likely due to the high rate of fire and absence of muzzle flash.
- The player's hands will clip through the bottom rail of the gun in third-person mode.
Gallery[edit | edit source]