|For an overview of HN Needler cartridge ammunition types in various games, see HN Needler cartridge.|
HN piston-propelled needle
|Mag. Size||N/A||AC Mod||N/A|
|damage mod||N/A||DR mod||N/A|
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
HN piston-propelled needle is a type of ammunition that was to appear in Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 by Black Isle Studios. It also featured in the Van Buren tech demo game files.
They were initially loaded with sedatives and tranquilizers, which would cause a target to take much more fatigue damage than from a regular attack.
Weapons using this ammunition
- HN NAI piston-propelled needle
- HN SI piston-propelled needle
- HN TI piston-propelled needle
Van Buren tech demo
- While it doesn't appear in the Van Buren tech demo, it is still present in the game files and can be spawned with the console command CreateEntity Ammo22_Injector.amo.
Carried by Victor Presper, aboard Ballistic Orbital Missile Base 001.
HN NAI piston-propelled needle
HN SI piston-propelled needle
HN TI piston-propelled needle
- ↑ Van Buren B.O.M.B.-001 design document.