Hadrian (Fallout: New Vegas)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Whoa, baby! Am I looking at a mirror, or are you just that ugly?”
Hadrian is a struggling insult comic at the Atomic Wrangler casino. He is locked into working with the Garrets through a binding contract. He claims that he's "World Famous".
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Talent Pool: He needs you to convince James Garret to release him from his contract to go work for The Tops.
- When the player first talks to Hadrian, he may mistake the player for a heckler Garret hired to "spice up" the show. The player can either ask why he's so rude or insult him back, which he will compliment the player on.
- When standing near Hadrian while he preforms at the Atomic Wrangler he will make jokes depending on the player's S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats.
Effects of the player's actions
- Once Talent Pool is completed, the Tops sign bills him as the "Ghoul of Guffaws" and he performs everyday at 1:00 pm.
- After he is recruited for The Tops, the Tops Promoter will insult you, claiming it to be a way to promote Hadrian.
|Vegas gate key|
Drops on death
- He sometimes carries the key to the Strip. If you want to take your chances, pickpocket him and then run to the gate (past the gatekeeper and others).
- He is named after the Roman emperor, Publius Aelius Trajanus Hadrianus Augustus, or Hadrian.
- "It's great to be up here, looking down at all your smiling faces. That won't last long."
- "If you had your life to live over again, let me make a suggestion: Play in traffic."
- "Somebody told me the other day you were bright - I wasn't sure if he meant smart, or radioactive."
- "Hey, not bad! Your timing's terrible and you got no style, but you might make it as a professional heckler."
- "Sister, you look tough enough to drink a pint of glowing water. Why don't you do us all a favor and try it?"
Hadrian appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.