Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
This is NCR property and we have guns. So you can only do as we please here. And it would please us if you got the hell off our lawn.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Lt. Haggerty is disgruntled by the fact that she is guarding Helios One and an idiot with sunglasses rather than being out on the front lines, though she does comment that if the NCR loses the battle at the dam, then the plant may be their last stand.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- That Lucky Old Sun: If you can convince her to let you in, she will tell you to talk to the idiot, starting the quest.
- Restoring Hope: The player is told to go to her and ask about a resupply sent to Camp Forlorn Hope.
Effects of the player's actions[edit | edit source]
- If you are wearing NCR armor when you first meet her and you fail the speech check, she will remark how your uniform has a lot of blood on it and you don't seem injured enough to bleed that much. She will then assume you killed an NCR member in order to get the armor, and her and all her guards will attack you.
- She will die if you activate the Archimedes I Orbital laser, and Legion will take over Helios One.
- She will allow you into HELIOS One if you have a positive reputation with the NCR.
- If the Courier an Intelligence of 3 or lower, when asked what the Courier is doing there you can respond, "I is hungry. Look for food. You have food?"
Inventory[edit | edit source]
NCR bandoleer armor
|.357 Magnum revolver|
+ x24 .357 Magnum rounds
Drops on death
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you pass the Science check to be allowed into the building, her dialogue concerning Fantastic does not match the subtitles - specifically, her subtitles refer to Fantastic as an idiot, but she does not actually say the word "idiot".
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lieutenant Haggerty appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "[Science] I notice your solar tower isn't collecting much sunlight. I can help."
Haggerty: "No need. We already have an expert hard at work on it. Then again... our expert is an idiot. Hell, he might as well be a saboteur. I guess you couldn't do any worse. Have him fill you in on the details. He's in the back of the building. You'll know him when you see him. Keeps his sunglasses on all the time, even when he's sleeping. Idiot."
- The Courier: "Why are you here, and not on the front lines? Isn't that more important?"
Haggerty: "I ask myself the same question all the time. But energy is hard to come by around here. Gives you more control over this area than troops ever could. Hell, if we lose the dam to the Legion, this little plant may be our last stand."