Hallowed Moors cemetery
|Map Marker||Hallowed Moors Cemetery|
Hallowed Moors Cemetery is a location in the Capital Wasteland to the north of Big Town, to the west-northwest of Meresti Trainyard and northeast of Vault 101 across the river.
The cemetery is an easy walk away from either Hamilton's hideaway, Big Town, or the Meresti Trainyard. There is a ruined cemetery beside a small decrepit chapel, which is now home to four super mutants with their gore bags and one human captive. With Broken Steel one of these super mutants will be a super mutant overlord. There is also a respawning deathclaw nearby. There are three makeshift beddings around a campfire in the building.
- The caravan merchant Lucky Harith has been known to pass near this area and might get into a fight with the mutants that spawn here. If you haven't previously cleared the area in and around the church of mutants, he and his party will get killed. If you clear the area first, the only mutants that he'll have to worry about are the 1-2 that respawn, which he and his bodyguard should be able to handle.
- If returning here after several game days have passed, you will more than likely be attacked from multiple directions by the mutants. Fast traveling to a nearby location is advised instead, as to avoid the massive firefight that would ensue.
- Near this location, you may find a pack of vicious dogs (3-5), as well as an occasional robobrain.
- South-southeast of this area is a large stone bridge that leads to the smaller bridge to Big Town. Near the shore of the water next to the bridge is a small raider outpost with 3 raiders who respawn every few in-game days.
- You may encounter a dead wastelander next to the captive who, curiously, is still blinking.
Hallowed Moors Cemetery appears only in Fallout 3.
Sometimes the mini nuke will not be there. Sometimes you won't be able to free the captive due to the game telling you you are in combat even when all enemies are slain. Fast traveling to a nearby location and walking back usually fixes this.