In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|For the characters, see Hammer (character).|
Split suggested (FO3,FNV,FO4 variants)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
In Fallout: New Vegas, hammers don't serve any practical purpose.
- Hammers are commonly found on workbenches or near toolboxes.
- Hammers are usually seen next to, or near, a wrench.
- A slightly larger sized hammer can be found in the Temple of the Union near Caleb Smith's workplace, on top of a metal bench-object.
- A slightly smaller than average hammer can be found right next to the giant hammer, on the floor next to a bottle of turpentine and a toolbox. For size comparison, a regular hammer can be found within Caleb Smith's room.
- Both size variants of the hammer can be taken freely, without being considered stolen.