Hank's Electrical Supply is a fairly small building next to the Jury Street metro station, occupied by raiders. There is only one interior section.
The building is an old abandoned shop. On top of the roof there are two raiders and aqua pura barrels.
The building is already in the main game but could not be entered unless Broken Steel was installed. The inside contains two rooms, the larger of which (apparently the former shop area) is divided by a counter. A ladder on the back of the building provides access to the roof. Against the middle of the back wall is a workbench. The main feature of the smaller room is a safe with a terminal nearby which could be used to open it, were it not already unlocked. Against the middle of the back wall is a workbench. The area is home to three raiders.
- A ladder in the back of the store will take the player to the roof of the building, which is an excellent sniping position when dealing with the resident raiders and the Talon Company mercs/Regulators that spawn in front of the Metro entrance.
- The area in front of the building often hosts confrontations between various factions.
- Sometimes, a raider equipped with a missile launcher will spawn behind the gated counter and might kill him/herself and the other raiders by firing a missile into the iron bars.
- Two fully repaired sledgehammers and a baseball bat can be found inside.
Hank's Electrical Supply appears only in the Fallout 3 add-on Broken Steel.
Followers seem to be unable to enter the building. When you exit the building the followers are nowhere to be found and you must wait at least 1 hour or more for your companion(s) to show up. Or you can fast travel to Jury Street Metro to recover them instantly.
While Dogmeat refuses to enter the building and does not wait outside for you, he will run to you and join your party as if he was merely some distance away. The time it takes to arrive at your side seems compliment the amount of time you spent inside the building. As if Dogmeat began running away from you [presumably trying to find you] while you were inside the building.
When traversing through the hatch to the roof the game may freeze even when you load a saved game there when it saved when you walked up there.
- The raiders or aqua pura barrels may not spawn on the roof.