Haven Church is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
An old dilapidated church in the Mire, used as a stronghold by raiders in the early months of 2078. The raiders attacked the church in December 2077, around 14th. When the tip about the people using the church as a safehouse didn't pan out, one of the raiders, Cal, mowed them all down. The raiders tossed the bodies out into the bog and seized it. After winter, the raiders moved out into the surrounding area, hitting caravans, hunting deer, and even knocking off a rival gang. They planned to amass enough loot by summer to be able to trade for the ammo required to keep up their activities. In early February, the church's automatic organs started to malfunction and eventually, feral ghouls started to appear. By the 24th, the ghouls were attacking the church. Most of the raiders stayed behind to try and defend their claim, perishing in the process.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The small church stretches on a north-south axis and is filled with grisly remnants of raider occupation. The southern end hosts the church proper, with the location's steamer trunk, and is linked to a Sunday school at the northern end by the administration office.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and Notes
- Lucy Harwick's Note: The note is on a table inside the church classroom.
- Pamela's Note: The note is on a desk counter in the foyer of the north-facing wing.
- Fall Retreat Flyer: The note is pinned to a billboard in the foyer of the north-facing wing.
- Prayer: The note is on the podium inside the church proper.
- Potential bobbleheads
- A bobblehead may spawn inside the church administration office.
- Potential magazines
- A magazine may spawn inside the church school room.
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Haven Church appears in Fallout 76.