Hawke's Refuge is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
This cave once served as a refuge for Brianna Hawke, as the name suggests. It was settled after the fall of Harpers Ferry to the scorchbeasts, and its inhabitants waged a rather grisly battle against fellow Free Staters, the Sundays, over resources. It's actually fairly cozy and well supplied for such a remote shelter. However, the Hawkes found out soon that it lacked in food and eventually starved to death, after a battle with the Sundays set up the field aflame and killed nearly everyone in their group.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The cave has two major areas. The entrance chamber contains a cooking station, with two passageways leading deeper into the second chamber, which includes a leveled power armor spawn and a sleeping alcove. There's also a brewing station inside the second chamber.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Notes and holotapes
- Brianna Hawke's Diary: In the sleeping alcove, by the radio.
- Power armor
- In the second chamber.
- In the eastern passage.
- In the sleeping alcove.
- Western passage, near the mole rat alcove.
- Under the northern wall, east of the sleeping alcove.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Hawke's Refuge appears in Fallout 76.