|For other characters in the Fallout universe named Henry, see Henry (disambiguation).|
I wanted to be where the action is, so I got my dad to pull some strings and get me a cushy position with the Crimson Caravan. Everything was great until McLafferty came along. That old bitch is gonna hear about it from my dad, just you wait.”
Henry Jamison is part of the Jamison family, a family of wealthy and influential Brahmin barons from Redding in New California who have invested heavily into the Crimson Caravan. His father had pulled in some favors with the Crimson Caravan to secure Henry a position as manager of the New Vegas branch of the Crimson Caravan as well as to get Henry out of the way for the family. With pressure from the Jamison Family and CCC, Alice McLafferty posted Henry at the New Vegas branch.
However, Henry was far from suited for the job, always keeping the New Vegas branch under performing due to his poor management skills before Alice McLafferty was sent from the Hub to straighten out the branch. Being very arrogant, self-centered and irresponsible, Henry cares very little about anything besides indulging himself on gambling, drinking and prostitutes that the position can offer him and holds McLafferty in contempt for attempting to sack him. With his gambling, he's built up a rather large debt with the Omertas, which he has yet to put a dent in, despite knowing fully of what the Omertas are capable of.
Because of his poor management of the New Vegas Branch the Crimson Caravan wants him gone, but his family ties won't allow him to be fired. Alice McLafferty has tried urging him and his parents to make him quit or allow her to fire him, but both refuse. Henry can be found in Freeside gambling more at the Atomic Wrangler on the slots. For him to quit the Crimson Caravan, he wants all of his debt to the Omertas paid off in addition to a hefty severance package.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- You Can Depend on Me: Alice McLafferty tasks the Courier to convince Henry Jamison to quit.
|Fancy gambler suit|
Drops on death
- "Shove off. You're making my luck turn bad."
- "You again. What do you want now?"
- "[So you don't have the Omertas' money yet? I'll let them know about that.] [SUCCEEDED] Wha-? No, no wait. Look, I just need time. Don't rat me out to them. You want me to quit the Crimson Caravan? Fine, I quit. You can tell McLafferty that she won't see my face again."
- "[Fine. I'll let McLafferty know we've struck a deal.] You do that. And tell the old bitch to pay up quick, you hear?"
- "[The better deal would be for me to walk away and let the Omertas handle you.] [SUCCEEDED] Fine, whatever. Forget the severance. Just get the Omertas off my back, and you can tell McLafferty she won't see my face again."
- "[What? No way. Pay off the Omertas, sure, but you don't get a single cap more.] [FAILED] Tough shit. That's what I want, or I'm not going anywhere."
- "[Maybe we can make a deal. What do you want from the Crimson Caravan in exchange for quitting?] My terms are the same as before. They pay off my debt to the Omertas, and I get a big fucking severance package."
- "[I'll go talk to the Omertas about you, then. Unless you feel like quitting?] [FAILED] As if they'd even talk to you. You're nobody. I'm Henry-fucking-Jamison."
- "[I'm in good with the Omertas - ask around. Feel like quitting yet?] Uh, yeah, actually. I'm still good for the money, but I'll get it some other way. You can tell the old hag I'm gone."
- "[Look, I take advantage of the NCR, too, but I don't make them my enemy.] Yeah, all right. If McLafferty complains long enough, my folks might haul me back to California just to shut her up. Tell the old hag I'm gone."
- "[The NCR thinks pretty highly of me. Let's say I get word to your parents...] All right, all right! I believe you. Just don't say anything to my folks. You can tell the old hag I'm gone."
Henry Jamison appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "I want to know more about the problem with Henry Jamison."
Alice McLafferty: "The Jamisons are very wealthy ranchers back in Redding, California and significant investors in the Crimson Caravan Company. I was pressured into posting young Henry as the manager of the New Vegas branch. As you can see, he wasn't exactly cut out for the job. He was much more interested in gambling and prostitutes, and because of his family, I can't simply fire him. Henry needs to be convinced to quit, one way or another. I won't have a useless employee on the company payroll."
(Alice McLafferty's dialogue)
- Crimson Caravan company terminal entries
- The Courier: "What brought you to New Vegas?"
Henry Jamison: "I wanted to be where the action is, so I got my dad to pull some strings and get me a cushy position with the Crimson Caravan. Everything was great until McLafferty came along. That old bitch is gonna hear about it from my dad, just you wait."
(Henry Jamison's dialogue)
- The Courier: "I'm here to talk about ending your employment with the Crimson Caravan Company."
Henry Jamison: "Fuck no. No matter what that old bitch McLafferty says, my dad said I could be in charge of the New Vegas branch. Besides, I got into a little money trouble with the Omertas. If I quit the Crimson Caravan, how am I supposed to get the money to gamble?"
The Courier: "What do you know about the Omertas?"
Henry Jamison: "One of the families that runs the Strip. They're a pack of cheaters, but you still don't want to fuck with them."
(Henry Jamison's dialogue)
- The Courier: "Maybe we can make a deal. What do you want from the Crimson Caravan in exchange for quitting?"
Henry Jamison: "I want my debt with the Omertas paid off. And I want one of those severance package things. A big one."
(Henry Jamison's dialogue)